Playing Arts: Edition Zero
Edition Zero was released in 2012 and marked the beginning of Playing Arts series. Now Playing Arts is bringing it back, powering by beautiful animations from today’s leading motion and sound designers.
For all the time that Playing Arts has produced artistic playing cards they dreamed to push the boundaries even further. To go beyond static illustrations. So they decided to challenge todays leading motion designers to ANIMATE illustrations from Edition ZERO deck.
Playing Arts use the latest augmented reality technology to display animations in real world through mobile AR app. That means you will be able to enjoy moving illustrations not only on the website, but while holding Edition ZERO cards right in your hands!
Edition ZERO Features:
- Illustrations for each of 55 playing cards were made specially for this deck by different international artists in their own individual style.
- First ever artistic deck with AR experience. Animations will be experienced both on the website and through Augmented Reality mobile app.
- Printed by US Playing Card Company on legendary Bicycle® paper with Air-cushion finish for the smoothest feel. It's the highest quality coated playing card stock, perfect for creating beautiful spreads and fans if you are cardist or magician.
- The deck will come in poker size (88.9 × 63.5mm) with thin borders, so you can take it all from vibrant and colourful illustrations.
- Inside the box you will find 54 playing cards plus info card that features the names of all amazing artists involved in this deck as well as instructions on how to use Augmented Reality app.
Printed by the U.S. Playing Card Co.